Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Agreed!

November 15, 2022 05:35AM
Ramstien
Well it reminds me of the saying I have in my head when I go to the weight room these days; "I would rather be a has been then a never was."

Same for me Ramstien. I honestly expected a "down year" this year after winning the SB. It happens to every team. I just didn't think we would be THIS down! lol

It was all worth it for me. Even if it take a few years to regroup and make another run! beer cheer smiley

We lost the SB against the Pats and managed to come back strong pretty quickly and get back to the SB and this time build a team good enough to win it all. We can do that again!

Anyway, I am ok with having a "down year" this year after the glory of winning it all. I don't "like" it but it is what it is for many reasons. The main reason IMO is due to the OL injuries. If we had lost only "half" of the OL we have lost so far, IMO, we would have a winning record right now and not behaving this conversation.

IMO, we're not that far off from contending again. It just looks that way right now. Some changes will have to be made at a player level AND a coaching level too. We can do this and do it right...again! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Been rethinking the whole "It was worth it" thing.

Ramgator253November 15, 2022 03:19AM

Re: Been rethinking the whole "It was worth it" thing.

Ramstien156November 15, 2022 04:52AM

Agreed!

Ramsdude83November 15, 2022 05:35AM

There is a little psychology here

waterfield176November 15, 2022 06:58AM

Yes, of course it would still be worth it.

Ramsdude42November 15, 2022 07:49AM

Everybody knew that a repeat was a long shot, statistically…

Rams4389November 15, 2022 07:09AM

Re: Been rethinking the whole "It was worth it" thing.

Ramkind63November 15, 2022 07:22AM

You realize we went to TWO super bowls in the last five years?

RantoulRam55November 15, 2022 07:41AM

This season makes me even happier we went all in.

Ram_Ruler65November 15, 2022 07:43AM

Projecting the current situation into the future...

promomasterj84November 15, 2022 07:44AM