Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Keep your head high brother!

November 14, 2022 06:41AM
I admire your faith in Tutu. You have not backed down in spite of all the critics here and elsewhere too. beer cheer smiley

I think McVay should play the kid more too. I was sure McVay would have found a way to get him involve more but he didn't.

When McVay started giving reps to Skow and Powell I think it really tells us how McVay feels about Tutu. Yes, Tutu has speed. That can't be denied but the easy ability to reroute him by the CB is also undeniable IMO. He just isn't big enough. He gets pushed off his route so far he disrupts the patterns of the other WR's. That can't happen.

As for Tutu going to another team and becoming a "Star"...

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I'm with ya

SoCalRAMatic236November 14, 2022 05:40AM

Re: I'm with ya

nicecatchellard168November 14, 2022 06:02AM

Re: I'm with ya

SoCalRAMatic88November 14, 2022 06:18AM

Keep your head high brother!

Ramsdude86November 14, 2022 06:41AM