Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm with ya

November 14, 2022 05:40AM
So, I am eating crow. I was particularly stubbornly optimistic as I explained that our Rams could get back on track and make a run.
But, they've killed the last gasp of optimism in me. We should never lose to the Cards especially when they don't have their QB. I know we didn't have our QB either, but, we should be, and unfortunately aren't better than the team in our division's basement. I called out all the posters who were having online funerals for our season and to every one of you I apologize. We really are bad. Really bad. We have no OL, one concussed QB, one okay RB, one injured WR and a so-so TE. I thought our secondary was talented and deep. Wrong. I thought Lewis would be the new Von. Nope.
My optimism is gone. And despite all of this darkness I still for the life of me don't understand why they don't play Tutu. Most of you think he totally bites and that could be true, but not playing the fastest guy on the field seems really really weird to me. I aim at hope that he is as big of a bust as most here think, because if not, if they cut him or trade him and he becomes a star that would be a major indictment of McVay. And it's more important that the HC is good than a second rounder.
Anyway, I'll continue to cheers us on and hope to see more of the youngsters do their thing.
Maybe a couple guys will emerge.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I'm with ya

SoCalRAMatic235November 14, 2022 05:40AM

Re: I'm with ya

nicecatchellard168November 14, 2022 06:02AM

Re: I'm with ya

SoCalRAMatic88November 14, 2022 06:18AM

Keep your head high brother!

Ramsdude86November 14, 2022 06:41AM