Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This weeks Tutu goes to...

November 14, 2022 03:37AM
***Disclaimer, this award is not a personal attack on any player(s). It depicts bad effort, bad play and/or signs they might not belong in the NFL and is all meant in good fun to generate good discussions.***

Man, we have plenty to choose from this week don't we? rolled eyes smiley

For me, there were 2 players I feel deserve a shot at this weeks Tutu...

1) The Wolf

He played more like a @#$%& cat instead of a Wolf! He almost got our WR's killed by throwing every ball too high. It's been a know on him for his whole career. It was tough to watch. He almost got Van Jeff broken in half on one throw.

IMO, The Wolf played like he doesn't belong in the NFL which qualifies him for a Tutu!

2) David Long Jr.

I haven't been a fan of him since the beginning. IMO, he had another tough game Sunday. He was directly involved on several big plays and TD's given up against us Sunday. He wasn't Kendrick or Bobbie Evans bad, but IMO, he pretty bad.

IMO, Long played like he doesn't belong in the NFL which qualifies him for a Tutu!

Who ya got???

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

This weeks Tutu goes to...

Ramsdude365November 14, 2022 03:37AM

Re: This weeks Tutu goes to...

Old Goat181November 14, 2022 03:51AM

Hard to argue that OG!

Ramsdude193November 14, 2022 03:55AM

Re: This weeks Tutu goes to...

Classicalwit88November 14, 2022 07:08AM