Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's not even "news" 2K

November 12, 2022 11:39AM
It's all speculation. If this happens, that could happen type stuff. Nothing factual at all. Very misleading title IMO. I hate these kind of articles. You and I could write something similar and wouldn't need any "facts" to back it up just like this article. rolled eyes smiley

I can't believe he got paid to write that! lol

I am going to write an article that says "Raheem Morris" might run for President"...if the Rams win the SB again due to a new secret defensive game plan he created that fooled the whole NFL!!!

Not sure what you are Gulping about 43 but I wouldn't get worked up based on this article. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

LA Rams HC Sean McVay’s retirement might be closer than you think…

Rams43349November 12, 2022 07:52AM

Re: LA Rams HC Sean McVay’s retirement might be closer than you think…

sfbayram110November 12, 2022 10:59AM

Ah, the Drama, we need the Drama.......

roman1876November 12, 2022 11:14AM

old news... was posted last week

Rampage2K-67November 12, 2022 11:16AM

It's not even "news" 2K

Ramsdude72November 12, 2022 11:39AM

Re: It's not even "news" 2K

BerendsenRam80November 12, 2022 11:42AM