Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Praise the Lord!!!

November 11, 2022 05:48AM
Rams43
In his post Bucs game presser?

Well, do you suppose McVay had another ‘come to Jesus’ meeting with Morris? I say another because I suspect McVay had to have one late last season, too. With VERY good results, I might add.

Now…

Has McVay had a ‘come to Jesus’ meeting with himself? After all, his O is the biggest thing holding this team back.

One good sign is that it sounds like he will FINALLY sit Evans.

McVay is keeping any other changes close to the vest. Why give Cards a heads up?

We’ll see…

No doubt McVay had a "coming to Jesus" moment. He knows somethings had to change and said as much in his presser.

It sure seems like most of the "changes" are on the D side of the ball 43. That tells me a little about what was most concerning to McVay.

I am sure he wasn't happy with the O either but his hands are kinda tied due to all the injuries to the most important position group on Offense...the OL. Sitting Evans is a sign McVay knows he has to make change there too. Now if he can be more creative with the play calls, it might just get better for the offense.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Raheem Morris explains using Ramsey and Hill more in the slot…

Rams43177November 11, 2022 05:32AM

Remember when McVay declared that ‘changes’ and ‘adjustments’ were coming?

Rams43147November 11, 2022 05:41AM

Praise the Lord!!!

Ramsdude208November 11, 2022 05:48AM

"Ball skill guys"

merlin112November 11, 2022 09:53AM