Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Read my post again Classical

November 11, 2022 03:43AM
Classicalwit
Pick up someone who couldn't beat out Funk, whom we just cut? What would be the point of that?

The "point" is...

Lindsay is better than Funk and it's not even close Classical.

Lindsay had 2 1000 yard seasons in the NFL. How many has Funk had? Who do we have on the team right now that is a better RB?

Having played several seasons in the NFL already, Lindsay should be better at knowing blitz pick ups, pass blocking, etc. Plus he is 5-9 190lbs. Isn't that how McVay likes them? lol

My point is that "something" is going on with Lindsay. Maybe he just needs a new team to "reignite" his game? He has proven he can produce for more than one season. 1000 yard seasons are not the measuring stick they used to be but it still shows a RB can produce consistently.

Who was our last RB that had 2 1000 yards seasons?

I am not saying he is the "answer" to our RB issues but, IMO, he's certainly worth a look even if only for depth. We need to try something at the RB spot. What we have isn't working.

Here's some stats and info...

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2022 03:49AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Worth a look? Colts get Jake Funk, cut Phillip Lindsay

Ramsdude249November 10, 2022 06:23AM

Re: Worth a look? Colts get Jake Funk, cut Phillip Lindsay

Classicalwit189November 10, 2022 04:40PM

Read my post again Classical Attachments

Ramsdude103November 11, 2022 03:43AM

Re: Read my post again Classical

Classicalwit149November 11, 2022 05:16AM

Re: Read my post again Classical

303072November 11, 2022 06:20AM

Re: Worth a look? Colts get Jake Funk, cut Phillip Lindsay