Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Worth a look? Colts get Jake Funk, cut Phillip Lindsay

November 10, 2022 06:23AM
Well Funk wasn't free long, was he? That's kinda surprising to me.

WTH happened to this Lindsay kid after 2 1000 yard seasons? Is he worth a look? I say yes. It sure as h3ll can't hurt right?

Colts get Jake Funk, cut Phillip Lindsay
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 10, 2022, 10:07 AM EST

The Colts have made a running back switch on their practice squad.

Jake Funk was signed to the practice squad in Indianapolis today, and Phillip Lindsay was released.

Funk has spent time with the Saints and Rams and is a solid kickoff returner and special teams player in addition to playing on offense.

Lindsay was one of the best stories in the NFL when he made the Pro Bowl as an undrafted rookie with the Broncos in 2018, but after opening his career with back-to-back 1,000-yard seasons, his production has plummeted. This year he has just 15 carries for 49 yards and six catches for 19 yards.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Worth a look? Colts get Jake Funk, cut Phillip Lindsay

Ramsdude247November 10, 2022 06:23AM

Re: Worth a look? Colts get Jake Funk, cut Phillip Lindsay

Classicalwit189November 10, 2022 04:40PM

Read my post again Classical Attachments

Ramsdude103November 11, 2022 03:43AM

Re: Read my post again Classical

Classicalwit149November 11, 2022 05:16AM

Re: Read my post again Classical

303072November 11, 2022 06:20AM

Re: Worth a look? Colts get Jake Funk, cut Phillip Lindsay