Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My release list....don't care about the money.....

November 07, 2022 03:41AM
Akers, Evans, TuTu, Hollins.....Everytime Akers appeared it was either a 0 gain or a loss, putting us in almost automatic punt drive. Evans, no need to go into it. I found it comical that they decided that Abushi needed to be replaced because Evans was one of our best 5. TuTu, really think he has the hands, he has the speed, he's made a big play (50+) but he gets no looks at all, a roster spot waste. Hollins, just doesn't do anything that transposes to a game making/changing play.

Dump these guys and start poaching off PS across the league, don't stash o them on the inactives, play them, drill them and see what they could do. Our draft capital is week, our money is tight going into next season. We need to make gains ahead of next season dealings, get guys on the cheap, IMO you have to find better prospects than the 4 guys I mentioned nd maybe more to boot.

What bugs me the most is this I believe in Cam sh*(......I see Hendo at least has gains (modest most of the time) but he has a great little run where he actually takes the hit and continues for some nice little extra, and out trots Akers.....They put him in when we had it deep in our field and he losses 2 yards on 1st......ends up a 3 and out...The guy stinks, it almost looks like the line plays worse (if that's possible) when he is in the backfield. It's nice to have a guy like Kupp to try and manufacture run yards, but that was being smelled out almost every time. Little to no screens attempted, no real looks to anyone.

I think it's official the playoff chance is gone, I look at the scores the teams we play are putting up, we can not possibly beat them. We need our D to keep teams to less than 10 points to win....

Things can be considered possible to fix within 2-3 games, when you get to game 8 you are for sure what you show you are....we are what we are.....a 13 point offense with a D that can play way good enough on a reasonable type offensive output.

This miserable inside the red zone crap is sickening. If Cooper didn't run that ball all the way in on his TD that would have been a FG attempt, 90% for sure on that IMO.....Shoulda put up 28 points yesterday and we fart out 13 points.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2022 03:57AM by roman18.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My release list....don't care about the money.....

roman18442November 07, 2022 03:41AM

Here is the thing about Evans

RamsDynasty163November 07, 2022 03:53AM

Re: Here is the thing about Evans

ramBRO191November 07, 2022 04:30AM

Re: Here is the thing about Evans

Ramstien125November 07, 2022 04:39AM

how could Evans be better than Aboushi?

LMU93211November 07, 2022 06:22AM

ABE

21Dog138November 07, 2022 06:55AM

Just awful

JimYoungblood5395November 07, 2022 07:31AM

TOTALLY agree! I'm hitting every Practice Squad and using 2022 as Preseason 2023.

Ramgator83November 07, 2022 05:25AM