Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: this is what makes it so painful

October 22, 2022 10:41AM
BerendsenRam
I mentioned this in a previous post if it's frustrating for us Longtime Diehard Rams Fans can we only imagine how it is for McSnead. They are one in the same intense competitors and don't want to lose at anything even though they are Pros at what they do and must move forward but they are human, and it stings.

Then not only did they lose out on a player they were going hard to get they lost him to a Div Rival, and they will face that player they coveted to help them hopefully give the Team a lift to Win the Div plus most likely they will see him possibly (barring injury) for the next couple yrs and him helping them win games vs other Teams.

They now have to grin and bear it and keep moving forward as a Pro does but they dont like it naturally. GO RAMS!

I'd bear it 'cause I have no choice. But I sho' as heck won't be grinnin' over it. Geez, Louise.. the 49ers already have our number and now this? There aren't enough cuss words....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2022 10:41AM by MamaRAMa.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Kyle Shanahan jokes that Christian McCaffrey trade was 49ers' 'plan all along'

BerendsenRam175October 22, 2022 09:38AM

this is what makes it so painful

Rampage2K-97October 22, 2022 09:42AM

BerendsenRam96October 22, 2022 10:24AM

MamaRAMa153October 22, 2022 10:41AM

BerendsenRam62October 22, 2022 11:06PM