Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Should Les Snead and Sean McVay make incremental upgrades instead of a blockbuster?

October 21, 2022 12:04PM
Good article. Well researched. I have no idea who McSnead may be after to improve the ball club. When I here about going for an edge I wonder if Floyd is playing injured. And if so, will he be healed after the bye for the second half.
I think our rushing stats are down because teams are getting rid of the ball in two seconds.
With Hill and Durant both back maybe we can take away these quick throws. As far as TE is concerned it seems that SKOW is the TE/FB and gets in for many plays. Is Hopkins ready to do something or will he coast and then snag everything in the big games? If he's ready to be the number two with Higs we may not need another guy there. How much do McSnead like KW? If Hendu can carry the load the next couple of games and then split carries with KW then RB may not be that big a deal. I like Rivers BTW. At OL, if AJ can be the new Whit and Allen can play well at center we aren't so desperate. Oboushi played well at RG last game and Evans had his best game at LG as a Ram. Shelton should be back in a few games too. I think it's tough to know trade targets
Without really analyzing our roster overall and what the depth chart looks like. We also don't know if any of our PS players are ready to come up and help. McSnead gets big bucks to be on top of it all and I don't feel like we need to worry because they will figure it out. All that plus the cap. Wow! Tough job.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Should Les Snead and Sean McVay make incremental upgrades instead of a blockbuster?

BerendsenRam245October 21, 2022 10:59AM

Re: Should Les Snead and Sean McVay make incremental upgrades instead of a blockbuster?

SoCalRAMatic113October 21, 2022 12:04PM

BerendsenRam133October 21, 2022 12:23PM

Build a STUD O line and almost ANY QB / RB can be filled in.....

Ramgator70October 21, 2022 12:58PM

Re: Build a STUD O line and almost ANY QB / RB can be filled in.....

BerendsenRam67October 22, 2022 09:11AM

a couple opinions

LMU93104October 22, 2022 04:07AM

Classicalwit64October 22, 2022 12:11PM