Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yesterday was the best mix /play calling by far for Sean....

October 17, 2022 04:10AM
the 2nd half he called a great game. he used a lot more of the field, didn't go deep, but he used all areas from left to right to the middle, he used the jet sweep, he used the screen....he had the D not knowing where the ball was going.

And he did that by not focusing on Cooper. He did it without Noteboom, he did it with yet another lineup change. To me it shows they can have an offense with a line still in flux. I know the panthers D isn't like some others I won't mention (because of personal reasons)

All that said, Matthew MUST STOP the give aways....it's become a habit. He has been called "streaky"...if that's the case he should play 6-7 clean games in a row....I don't know what happened to his ability to use his eyes to maneuver defensemen to to spots to open up a guy, at least I haven't seen it this year.

I got everything I have been asking for yesterday, going right, next play going left, going intermediate over the middle, screen passes, using the jet sweep. Getting ARob on crossing routes, giving him fades in the endzone......

The whiners are next, they know us, they own us, but he needs to just do the exact same stuff against them. Don't play into a game of fearing their rush...hit them with balls going every which way and that will make them think, when they think they slow down......but mostly Matthew needs to go clean for a run of games, starting against those creeps.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Yesterday was the best mix /play calling by far for Sean....

roman18219October 17, 2022 04:10AM

play the 9ers like they play us

Hazlet Hacksaw150October 17, 2022 04:13AM

Shanny plans for the SAAAAAME thing and McVay gives him the SAAAAAAME thing.

Ramgator66October 17, 2022 04:23AM

Gotta think positive, gotta think forward....

roman1862October 17, 2022 04:25AM

Re: play the 9ers like they play us

oldschoolramfan113October 17, 2022 05:44AM

Re: Yesterday was the best mix /play calling by far for Sean....

ramBRO88October 17, 2022 05:32AM