Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Tutu is not a hands catcher

October 11, 2022 09:00AM
I haven't seen either of these traits. Last PS he caught everything thrown his way and plucked quite a few showing off good hands. And I think he has great quickness plus long speed. He is not a one trick pony, but his one trick is a pretty good one if he is. He beats his man deep and tracks and catches the ball. He was open twice deep. One was a bad throw and he made a spectacular catch in the other. Almost 60 yards down the field on one play. He was wide open deep the last game and Stafford overthrew him. Now, there are many benefits to this type of play. Obviously If the throw and catch is there you gain tons of instant yardage setting up an easy score. You can draw interference penalties which is almost like a catch. It draws defenders down the field so your other targets have more room for shorter plays. He is a plus.
Now, if this is still a "but he isn't Creed" post, well no, he's not. And he will never be an All Pro offensive center. He could be an All Pro wide Receiver though. I'm not saying he is there yet.
Maybe that won't happen, but, I for one, and maybe In the only one still, am happy he is a Ram. We need better blocking so Stafford can find open receivers all over the field. If we can get that figured out you'll like TTA. I also like Harris. He's big and fast.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ya know?? We all have had fun with TuTu and his size and getting hurt but..

Ramgator196October 11, 2022 07:00AM

I would just like to see some..

sstrams106October 11, 2022 07:14AM

YES! Remember that tiny guy on the Chargers in the mid 80s....Lionel James, I think??

Ramgator132October 11, 2022 07:35AM

Re: I would just like to see some..

Classicalwit89October 11, 2022 07:38AM

Re: I would just like to see some..

mtramfan83October 11, 2022 07:47AM

you get 1/2 point

Stafford9101October 11, 2022 07:38AM

Tutu is not a hands catcher

YOUNGBLOOD85101October 11, 2022 08:46AM

Re: Tutu is not a hands catcher

SoCalRAMatic140October 11, 2022 09:00AM