Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I am ok with Fangio's system

October 06, 2022 02:55PM
However, the "Fangio" system works better against some teams than it does others. This is true for all "systems".

The trick is to know which teams your "system" works well against and which ones it doesn't. You have to be versatile and be able to adjust when it isn't working. We don't seem to do that enough.

For example. We know the Fangio "system" is vulnerable against the farty whiners. (At least the way we play it. lol ) But we keep using it against them.

IMO, San Fran's strength is completing those short slants against "off" coverage so why do we continue to use it against them? The definition of insanity is doing them same thing over and over expecting a different results. We just let them do what they do best without very much resistance from our DB's.

Shouldn't we be trying something different? At least against the teams like SF?

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Good article on 2 high safety look and run game

promomasterj165October 06, 2022 02:06PM

It is good, now that teams are running Fangio's system

JimYoungblood5396October 06, 2022 02:13PM

I am ok with Fangio's system

Ramsdude116October 06, 2022 02:55PM

I don't know but missed tackle did kill them

JimYoungblood5388October 06, 2022 03:15PM

If anyone follow Jourdan on Twitter--she's giving

JimYoungblood53145October 06, 2022 02:17PM

Yeah, it's not the most fun to watch but...

promomasterj102October 06, 2022 02:34PM

Re: Yeah, it's not the most fun to watch but...

mtramfan87October 06, 2022 03:14PM