Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

McVay!! Even when the team is firing on all cylinders, he CAN suck at stepping on necks.

October 06, 2022 08:16AM
The Atlanta game was a HUGE example. Too often, I have seen us with good leads and then it's BRAIN FARTS GALORE!! Like throwing on three straight plays when the run game IS working. Ironically, the Title game vs the Niners was THE best 4th qtr game I have seen by the Rams. The O moved the ball and the D got TOUGHER as the game went on.

I wanna see the Rams get a good lead and then demoralize......Cram it down their throats. IF a pass is there, take it! But if not, a quick out pass. It KILLS me when Rams have ALL going well and then we have multiple three n outs or worse in the second half.

It's what I LOVED LOVED about Coach Spurrier at Florida. He mashed the gas peddle hard. And when he had a lead, he mashed it harder. OFTEN being accused of running up the score. THAT is how you KEEP an O that is playing smooth in good sync.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams are worst 4th-quarter team in NFL this season…

Rams43199October 06, 2022 06:08AM

Re: Rams are worst 4th-quarter team in NFL this season…

SoCalRAMatic67October 06, 2022 06:16AM

Thanks 43!!!

Ramsdude69October 06, 2022 07:16AM

McVay!! Even when the team is firing on all cylinders, he CAN suck at stepping on necks.

Ramgator57October 06, 2022 08:16AM

it's a valid (concerning) trend

LMU9380October 06, 2022 08:19AM