Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Den has a few thoughts on the Cards game…

September 26, 2022 07:19AM
Here’s den…

All in All, there was some missed opportunities plus Akers is killing me softly. The fumble when the Rams would about to put the game away, just have to improve with ball security, but we've been over that again & again.

FWIW, I like Henderson close to the goal line, he has a bit more burst and seems more effective then Akers, hopefully, that will work itself out or if the activate Brown, maybe that's his gig.

Good job by the offensive line overall, again Jackson playing well and the broadcast with Mark Sanchez & Kevin Kugler was horrendous. They didn't tell us who was injured and the only reason I knew it was Havenstein was because as friend of mine was listening on the radio. Almost died when I saw Bobby Evans at RT and then the Rams didn't pass the ball once, they ran mostly left and Akers scored the TD.

As the saying goes necessity is the mother of invention and with Evans in the game, McVay knew he had to run the ball on every play. Boom was solid and Edwards was better too. They better get ready because next week is going to be a war. 49ers will be coming for blood and they play dirty.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Den has a few thoughts on the Cards game…

Rams43226September 26, 2022 07:19AM

Merlin chimes in, too…

Rams43169September 26, 2022 07:23AM

BonifayRam with a quickie…

Rams43141September 26, 2022 07:31AM

Dang has a quickie of his own…

Rams4397September 26, 2022 07:47AM