Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

LB combo of Wagner and Jones has been stellar through 2 games

September 21, 2022 09:14AM
[www.turfshowtimes.com] Random Ramsdom: LB combo of Wagner and Jones has been stellar through 2 games
Los Angeles Rams News and Links for 9/21/22

By CliffJackson@CliffJacksonn Sep 21, 2022, 8:02am CDT

Super Bowl Champion LA Rams hold mini-camp
Photo by David Crane/MediaNews Group/Los Angeles Daily News via Getty Images
Rams Week 2 report card: Grading every position vs. Falcons (RamsWire)

“Ernest Jones has been everywhere in the first two games of the season. He recorded a team-high 12 tackles on Sunday against the Falcons despite playing 13 fewer snaps than Bobby Wagner. Wagner was also effective, recording another sack and seven tackles.”

First Look: Rams head to Arizona to take on Cardinals in first road game of 2022 season (TheRams.com)

“The Rams hit the road for the first time this season, taking on the Cardinals at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Ariz. Kickoff on Sunday, September 25 is scheduled for 1:25 p.m. pacific time on FOX.

In advance of the contest, here is your First Look at Rams-Cardinals:”

Rams make 6 roster moves: Troy Hill to IR, Oday Aboushi to active roster (RamsWire)

Los Angeles Rams vs Atlanta Falcons
Set Number: X164167 TK1
“The Los Angeles Rams made a flurry of roster moves on Tuesday, mostly in response to two injuries suffered in Week 2. Both Tremayne Anchrum Jr. and Troy Hill suffered injuries against the Falcons, with Anchrum fracturing his ankle and Hill straining his groin.”

Rams QB Matthew Stafford ‘Frustrated’ with Interceptions; Can He Find Solution? (SportsIllustrated)

“Those plays are frustrating for me, and I know frustrating for our team,” Stafford said. “I want to make sure that I’m doing everything I can to help our team move in the right direction, move forward, win games, play great, all that kind of stuff and try to limit the times that I’m pulling us backward with an interception or a tough play in the pocket, whatever it is.”

Two Former Rams Among Nominees For 2023 Hall of Fame Class (SportsIllustrated)

Denver Broncos v St. Louis Rams
Photo by Elsa/Getty Images
“From there, those names will be narrowed down to 25 semifinalists revealed in November, then 15 finalists which will be revealed in early January. From those 15 a new class will be inducted.

Among those 129 names are two St. Louis Rams legends, running back Steven Jackson and receiver Torry Holt.”
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

LB combo of Wagner and Jones has been stellar through 2 games

BerendsenRam288September 21, 2022 09:14AM

Thru 2 games Jones > Wagner

JimYoungblood53104September 21, 2022 03:37PM