Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Tutu 1 target, he dropped... Skowronek 6 targets 4 catches

September 16, 2022 01:32PM
JoeMad
I guess the Bills didn't have a game plan for Ben Skowronek, but had one for 5' 7" Tutu

Just to be clear... Tutu is actually 5'7" and a 1/2 with cleats on! Please be more accurate next time JoeMad! lol3

And...to be fair to Tutu, he would've caught that ONE pass thrown his way but...

Top 10 reasons Tutu dropped his only pass thrown his way

1) The ball had 2 ounces too much air in it making it awfully heavy and hard to catch with little hands!
2) Stafford didn't hit him in the chest with the ball!
3) Stafford threw the ball too hard!
4) Tutu's helmet is too big causing it to slip down over his eyes right as the ball got there!
5) Tutu was distracted by the defender trying to break up the play!
6) Tutu was not ready for the pass or he would have caught it!
7) The grass was really high making it hard for Tutu to see over the blades!
8) The sun was in his eyes!
9) Tutu had a blister on his finger due to flipping the pages while studying the playbook all week!
10) Tutu was sooo fast, the ball should have been thrown 30 seconds sooner!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams had 'pretty solid plan' for Tutu Atwell but Bills defense forced them to go away from it

BerendsenRam296September 16, 2022 08:54AM

Re: Rams had 'pretty solid plan' for Tutu Atwell but Bills defense forced them to go away from it

3030103September 16, 2022 08:59AM

Re: Rams had 'pretty solid plan' for Tutu Atwell but Bills defense forced them to go away from it

BerendsenRam213September 16, 2022 09:03AM

mtramfan89September 16, 2022 09:29AM

So, IOW, the Bills coaches outdid the Rams coaches?

Rams4381September 16, 2022 09:53AM

Tutu 1 target, he dropped... Skowronek 6 targets 4 catches

JoeMad108September 16, 2022 12:27PM

Ramsdude133September 16, 2022 01:32PM

Killrazor67September 17, 2022 11:59PM

sfbayram31September 18, 2022 08:23AM

Classicalwit75September 16, 2022 02:29PM