Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I hope the Rams spend the next TWO off seasons with STRONG focus on the O line.

September 13, 2022 04:28AM
What's interesting his how home-grown we are. With the exception of Shelton who spent time on the Cardinals PS, every one of our OL players, including the PS, were drafted by us or were original free agents. And with the exception of Shelton, 4 of 5 of our OL starters (before and after injuries) were draft choices.
If there is any sort of conclusion that might be drawn from this I guess that maybe we want to keep our cap number low on the OL?

That said, the difference between draft choices spent on our OL vs the WR position is quite staggering.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I hope the Rams spend the next TWO off seasons with STRONG focus on the O line.

Ramgator177September 13, 2022 02:55AM

Re: I hope the Rams spend the next TWO off seasons with STRONG focus on the O line.

Old Goat80September 13, 2022 04:13AM

303085September 13, 2022 04:28AM

Ramstien137September 13, 2022 05:03AM

Ramstien99September 13, 2022 05:02AM