Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Aaron Donald sent retirement letter to Rams in May before deciding to return

September 08, 2022 01:32PM
Glad he re-signed and didn't resign. Oh, the power of a hyphen. Brilliant negotiating ploy as
He was okay to stop playing but for the right amount he would be okie-doky playing again.
Since he wasn't a FA he couldn't threaten to sign elsewhere. He couldn't really demand a trade since the Rams have been so good to him and together they just won the SB. So, what's left? A fake (or even real) threat to retire. Unless...

Glad it all is working out. Great players should be well paid. And he's the best. I have to say our front office has incredible patience in these negotiations.

He held out to get his last big raise while under contract. He threatened the team in getting this one. I'll cheer for him anyway, but I am still mad at Orlando Pace for holding out. If you have a signed contract show up and play.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Aaron Donald sent retirement letter to Rams in May before deciding to return

BerendsenRam248September 08, 2022 01:12PM

Wow. It WAS serious.

NewMexicoRam171September 08, 2022 01:24PM

Re: Wow. It WAS serious.

BerendsenRam89September 08, 2022 01:59PM

Re: Aaron Donald sent retirement letter to Rams in May before deciding to return

SoCalRAMatic229September 08, 2022 01:32PM

DESERT RAM128September 08, 2022 03:24PM

I hope he and HIS Wife are on good terms now! nm

Ramgator59September 08, 2022 02:41PM