Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: He'll be Inactive most of the season, including tonight

September 08, 2022 09:30AM
While it's true that some of the first and second year guys are talented and could be starters you have to remember that this is the defending Super Champions. They are and will go with the vets who won it for them or the experienced players they brought in before having the youngsters come in. McSnead likes to redshirt rookies when possible. Of course that makes sense if you have a solid starter and the room can just learn the systems and get stronger. So, I don't expect to see a lot of McCutcheon or Whitley or the CBs. We should very much hope that none of our backups see any snaps along the OL. I hope not to see Hummel except on STs. I hope not to see any of our PS TEs. I really do not want to see Perkins to play. I don't want us signing a FA kicker or punter. Of course, there will be some injuries. In some spots we can survive the back up guy playing a lot of snaps, but, better hope for health and superb play from our starters who should be better than all of our opponents' starters. Whether the youngsters will shine when thrown into the fire is the only big question mark.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

This Ram starting lineup is not written in stone, even now…

Rams43223September 08, 2022 05:29AM

Re: Jourdan on McCutcheon (yesterday)

RamsFanSince69243September 08, 2022 05:44AM

Not simple but not that hard either

Ramsdude178September 08, 2022 06:29AM

He'll be Inactive most of the season, including tonight

BigGame81121September 08, 2022 06:33AM

SoCalRAMatic71September 08, 2022 09:30AM

Shecky60September 08, 2022 09:44AM