Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Aaron Donald, Kanye tease Yeezy cleats that are coming soon

September 04, 2022 09:30AM
[theramswire.usatoday.com] Aaron Donald, Kanye tease Yeezy cleats that are coming soon

Cameron DaSilva
September 4, 2022 10:29 am PT

Just before signing his lucrative contract extension, Aaron Donald signed with Donda Sports – Kanye West’s sports and entertainment management company. It was a partnership Donald was excited about, though he didn’t share many details on what he might be working with Kanye on.

We got a little taste of their collaboration when Kanye posted a video on Instagram showing Donald describing what he needs in a Yeezy cleat. Kanye’s caption was “YEEZY CLEATS COMING SOON” so it sounds like Donald could be wearing them at some point.

Here’s what Donald said in the video.

“I need a little bit more – if it’s a soft material, I got wide feet, big feet,” he said. “I want to be able to have my foot in there for all the cutting and stuff so it won’t be all over the place. Something with a material that’s a little thicker. I’m in the trenches so if I’m getting stepped on and stuff like that, gotta be wider for my feet because my toe problems and stuff like that. Just gotta be durable, something that could last.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by ye (@kanyewest)

Kanye previously had a few players wearing his Yeezy 350 cleats back in 2016, including DeAndre Hopkins. Hopkins was fined $6,000 for wearing them and the shoes were later banned by the NFL.

It remains to be seen if there will be a new version of Yeezy cleats released or whether Donald will actually wear them in a game, but it’s clear he and West are beginning to collaborate.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Aaron Donald, Kanye tease Yeezy cleats that are coming soon

BerendsenRam146September 04, 2022 09:30AM