Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tom Brady and Wife fighting over his decsion to un-retire

September 01, 2022 11:17AM
Looks like Brady's absence during training camp was not about him getting rest at all. Per this article, it has to do with his decision to un-retire is now causing problems at home. Sounds like there's trouble in paradise.

Tom Brady and wife Gisele Bundchen are in a 'fight' and have had 'heated arguments' over his decision
to come out of retirement to play another season in the NFL

By Sarah Sotoodeh for DailyMail.com
PUBLISHED: 15:04 EDT, 1 September 2022 | UPDATED: 15:43 EDT, 1 September 2022

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen 'are in a fight right now,' allegedly stemming from his decision to un-retire from the NFL.

Gisele, 42, has reportedly left their Tampa Bay, Florida home, according to Page Six, while Tom, 45, is there for team training with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

The outlet's sources revealed that the married couple have had a 'series of arguments' over his decision to come out of retirement and play his 23rd season in the NFL.

Dailymail.com has reached out to both of their reps.

'Tom and Gisele are in a fight right now,' Page Six's source said.

There's been trouble in the marriage over his decision to un-retire. Gisele has always been the one with the kids,' the insider claims.

They added that it has happened before but the duo have always reconciled.

Gisele has reportedly left Florida and headed to Costa Rica.

'They had agreed he would retire to focus on the family, then he changed his mind,' the source added.

'They have a fiery relationship. Gisele is a bit hot-headed - she has that Brazilian heat,' the insider said.

Last month, Tom missed 11 days of training, and when asked why, Tom said: 'It's all personal.'

Adding: 'Everyone's got different situations they're dealing with. We all have really unique challenges to our life. I'm 45 years old, man. There's a lot of s**t going on.'

Tom and Gisele have two children together: son Benjamin, 14, and Vivian, nine; he also has son Jack, 15, from his previous relationship with Bridget Moynahan.

In March, Tom announced that he is returning to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after 40 days in retirement.

The seven-time Super Bowl Champion took to Twitter to explain his decision to return: 'These past two months I've realized my place is still on the filed and not in the stands. That time will come. But it's not now. I love my teammates, and I love my supportive family. They make it all possible. I'm coming back for my 23rd season in Tampa. Unfinished business LFG.'

In May, Gisiele told British Vogue that it takes works to be in a relationship: 'I don' think relationships just happen. It's never the fairy tale people want to believe it is. It takes work to be really in sync with someone, especially after you have kids.'

Adding: 'His focus is on his career, mine is mostly on the kids.'

The lovebirds tied the knot on February 26, 2009 in Santa Monica, in a wedding they organized in just 10 days.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2022 12:07PM by MamaRAMa.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Tom Brady and Wife fighting over his decsion to un-retire

MamaRAMa670September 01, 2022 11:17AM

Hot headed may be a bit understated...

Ridgewood Ram167September 01, 2022 11:59AM

Why is his wife hotheaded and he's not?

promomasterj155September 01, 2022 12:56PM

Good call

OzRam201September 01, 2022 01:07PM

Uh, I believe her net worth is more than his.

Ridgewood Ram289September 01, 2022 01:10PM

LOLOL Anyone else hearing the Imperial Emperor from Return Of The Jedi????

Ramgator135September 01, 2022 12:11PM

Re: LOLOL Anyone else hearing the Imperial Emperor from Return Of The Jedi????

Thirtymac, The Intrepid Ram120September 01, 2022 12:20PM

To quote Hawkeye ...

RFL198September 01, 2022 01:16PM

(LOL!) When My Wife And I Get Into An Argument...

ramBRO182September 01, 2022 02:21PM

I just slam my fist on the table and tell it like it is!!!!

Ramgator208September 01, 2022 02:30PM

Re: Tom Brady and Wife fighting over his decsion to un-retire

Ramboni126September 01, 2022 02:51PM

Classicalwit232September 01, 2022 03:02PM

Ohiorams97September 02, 2022 02:25AM