Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Article: Jalen Ramsey says he's still not 100% yet, will be 'when the time is right'

August 24, 2022 02:58PM
[theramswire.usatoday.com] Jalen Ramsey says he's still not 100% yet, will be 'when the time is right'

Cameron DaSilva
August 24, 2022 1:32 pm PT

Jalen Ramsey had surgery on his shoulder this offseason, undergoing the procedure in June after attempting to let the injury heal on its own. He never landed on the PUP list before camp, but he was limited in his participation early on.

Ramsey has since ramped things up and is participating in team drills, a great sign for his availability for Week 1. He’s still not 100% healthy, though.

After practice with the Bengals on Wednesday, Ramsey was asked if he’s back to full health, and while he said he isn’t yet, he doesn’t sound worried.

“Not yet. Not yet, but I will be when the time is right,” he said. “That’s what’s important to me, honestly. I’m just being careful right now. I haven’t been doing a lot of techniques, trying to play a little light, not attacking at the top of the route like I usually would. Just certain technique things, I won’t go into all that. I’ll be here when the time is right.”

Ramsey said earlier this offseason that he played half of last season with two AC joint sprains, which is a real show of durability. It’s reasonable to think he’ll be even better in 2022 now that he’ll be fully healthy for the upcoming season.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ja'Marr Chase talked to Jalen Ramsey about his unique 'catch technique' as a DB

BerendsenRam161August 24, 2022 02:52PM

Article: Jalen Ramsey says he's still not 100% yet, will be 'when the time is right'

BerendsenRam50August 24, 2022 02:58PM