Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: DaSilva is being excessively conservative here…

August 24, 2022 07:53AM
There is a lot of spots I disagree with. Let's start at WR. SKOW isn't a lock. He is a big finesse WR with poor hands. He is a plus blocker. He should make the team, but Harris and McCutcheon are also big faster WRs. Harris is a decent blocker and McCutcheon is a difference maker. Also, Powell is a strong returner, but it is possible that Tutu may be ready to return full time. So Powell is hardly a lock. At RB, Williams hasn't earned a spot. He was a late round pick who already broke his foot. To write that he is ahead of Funk is silly. The Bengals practices and fake game should determine it, but I think both are probable for the team. Funk is also a strong ST player who can return. Why the sudden indifference or worse to Garett? He has an incredible showing in the fake games last year and can rush the passer. Okay, maybe he's not a so-called lock to make the team but I don't see where they would cut him. I would hate to cut him and then have to lineup against him. The DBs I agree with, except Lake isn't mentioned at all. And the DL back up guys will make the team. Can't play with 3 guys for 3 positions.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

38 players considered locks to make Rams’ 53 man roster…

Rams43193August 24, 2022 06:04AM

DaSilva is being excessively conservative here…

Rams43135August 24, 2022 06:08AM

SoCalRAMatic115August 24, 2022 07:53AM

Old Goat70August 24, 2022 09:32AM

Wait, Aaron Donald is a lock?!!

promomasterj82August 24, 2022 08:07AM

Re: 38 players considered locks to make Rams’ 53 man roster…

Barf3373August 24, 2022 09:05AM