Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams-Bengals joint practices scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday

August 22, 2022 08:55AM
[theramswire.usatoday.com] Rams-Bengals joint practices scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday

Cameron DaSilva
August 22, 2022 6:54 am PT

The Los Angeles Rams haven’t had to leave Los Angeles yet this offseason, playing their first preseason game “on the road” against the Chargers – at SoFi Stadium. They then hosted the Texans in Week 2, a game they narrowly lost, 24-20.

This week, though, the Rams won’t be at home much. Before facing the Bengals in Cincinnati for the preseason finale, they’ll practice with the team they beat in the Super Bowl. According to the Los Angeles Times, the Rams will practice in Thousand Oaks on Monday before traveling to Cincinnati on Tuesday.

On Wednesday and Thursday, the Rams and Bengals will hold joint practices at the Bengals’ facility before their preseason game on Saturday night. The Rams put a big emphasis on joint practices, particularly for their starters. Since Sean McVay doesn’t play his top guys in the preseason, he gives them plenty of opportunities in joint practices against other teams.

The Bengals, under current head coach and former Rams assistant Zac Taylor, take a similar approach. They don’t play their starters in the preseason, either.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams-Bengals joint practices scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday

BerendsenRam222August 22, 2022 08:55AM

Article: Rams travel to Cincinnati for joint practices, rematch of Super Bowl LVI

BerendsenRam118August 22, 2022 09:23AM

I would love to watch these practices!

Ramsdude75August 23, 2022 06:03AM

Re: I would love to watch these practices!

SoCalRAMatic79August 23, 2022 07:06AM

Re: I would love to watch these practices!

BerendsenRam62August 23, 2022 08:49AM