Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

If you have talent, you don't need to be smart lol

August 22, 2022 06:42AM
Shecky
Please stop with the Tutu nonsense. He has not had an opportunity to develop a resume. And I guess now he is not the brightest. bash

I did not say I did not like Tavon. He had a 7 on his Wonderlic. I enjoyed his time with the Rams and actually was upset that he didn't get many opportunities when McVay took over.

A 7 is brutal! Tavon obviously got by on his talent\speed alone. His academics leave a little to be desired! I don't know what Tutu's was but after reading his social media I would guess maybe a 9? lol3

Calling Tavon "Not the sharpest knife" isn't exactly a compliment Shecky. so you can see why I assumed you were down on Tavon. I hate to see how you speak about people you DON'T like! lol3

Please stop with the "Tutu didn't have an opportunity" stuff brother. It's just not true. Tutu had plenty of chances in the preseason and regular season but didn't do anything with them and eventually got hurt by falling on the football. He showed absolutely nothing with the ball in his hands any everyone knows it. Some just refuse to admit it.

Since you like them both, who would you rate higher as a player? Just curious.
Do you see them as similar players? Just curious.
Who would you say is more "electric" with the ball in their hands? Just curious.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Tavon a free agent - cut by the Bills

Shecky411August 22, 2022 05:40AM

Bills are loaded they scare me to death

den-the-coach171August 22, 2022 06:01AM

Re: Tavon a free agent - cut by the Bills Attachments

Ramsdude273August 22, 2022 06:08AM

Re: Tavon a free agent - cut by the Bills

Shecky137August 22, 2022 06:26AM

If you have talent, you don't need to be smart lol

Ramsdude125August 22, 2022 06:42AM

Re: If you have talent, you don't need to be smart lol