Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Tavon a free agent - cut by the Bills

August 22, 2022 06:08AM
Shecky
McVay never cared for Tavon. I don't think Tavon was the sharpest knife in the drawer. He had a good season or so with the Rams. He is fast.

I actually liked Tavon. He was not bad at ST's and was ripped off by penalties on a lot of his returns!

However, the Tavon "narrative" was that he was too small and wouldn't be able to take the beatings from NFL players. He was a "gadget" player whose only asset was his speed.

Agreed on the "not the sharpest knife" analogy. I would also apply this to Tutu. Just read his social media and you will agree. lol

Tavon has been compared to Tutu a few times here but I think Tavon actually made more plays that Tutu has...at least so far. Tavon showed "flashes" from day one. Scored TD's and looked a lot faster than the other players on the field. I haven't seen that from Tutu...at least not yet.

I find it interesting you didn't like Tavon Shecky, but you do like Tutu who has a lot of the same traits. IMO, Tavon > Tutu...at least for now. That tells me all I need to know.

If Tutu's stats were as good as Tavon's in his first year I might have been ok with him.

Tavon's stats...

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Tavon a free agent - cut by the Bills

Shecky411August 22, 2022 05:40AM

Bills are loaded they scare me to death

den-the-coach171August 22, 2022 06:01AM

Re: Tavon a free agent - cut by the Bills Attachments

Ramsdude273August 22, 2022 06:08AM

Re: Tavon a free agent - cut by the Bills

Shecky138August 22, 2022 06:26AM

If you have talent, you don't need to be smart lol

Ramsdude126August 22, 2022 06:42AM

Re: If you have talent, you don't need to be smart lol