Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well as much as several on the board.....

August 11, 2022 01:37PM
Have complained about Wolford, that if QB 1 went down this would not be the guy, we need to invest in a legit #2.....etc...etc..... I have had a positive outlook on Wolford, unlike many here.....so I am interested in how he has improved.....camp plays do not equate to live action against other teams....just as what TuTu is doing in camp may not equal to game time , or any other players you have chosen...

But when it comes down to actual need IMO a #2 QB is at or near the top for someone who you may not want to see, but also you want to feel solid about....WR's in spot 4 or 5 can come in and make plays at times and you want to see that....DB's can be important at times as well when injuries happen....but when your #1 QB goes out for whatever time it may be.....his understudy trumps any position IMO..

I'll still want to see how he reacts in live action.....he's been here longer than anyone on your list....he takes over at the #1 spot on O if things go off.....I want to see him play as well as possible.....the guys you picked are of course of interest, but IMO Wolford is the guy who needs to shine the most,,,,If he goes south in these games coming up vs. a rookie DB or TuTu who's going to bring the most concern?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

So, which player are you MOST interested in watching during preseason games?

Rams43260August 10, 2022 08:41AM

I will focus on the Big Kid from Wisconsin

den-the-coach103August 11, 2022 06:14AM

Re: I will focus on the Big Kid from Wisconsin

Rams43115August 11, 2022 06:51AM

I'd like to have seen Wolford on that list....

roman18106August 11, 2022 07:24AM

Re: I'd like to have seen Wolford on that list....

Rams4374August 11, 2022 07:34AM

Well as much as several on the board.....

roman18155August 11, 2022 01:37PM