Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Watch Dick Vermeil’s full 23-minute Hall of Fame speech

August 06, 2022 07:00PM
The Impact DV had on so so many lives is priceless. He is a very special man. So glad he got into the HOF before it was too late. Going all the way back he turned around losing Programs and didnt inherit a Winning team. He is much like his Dad who put things together from scratch.

Like the Eagles GM said when the Eagles were playing a Preseason Gm out in SF when he 1st started Coaching the Eagles their GM went to Louie Vermeils house in Calistoga,Ca & told him he had some tickets for him so he can go to the game, & Louie Vermeil told him he couldnt as he had too much to do as DVs Dad ran the Owl Garage & Towing there.

Right then the Eagles GM knew where his tremendous drive came from. When DV was hired my 4 sons & I were rolling down the Highway & it was reported on the Radio & then I said to all my sons he is going too build our Rams into a SB Champion & he did & for that we are Forever Grateful.

We all watched them Win the SB in our Rams Cave in 1999/2000 when they were young & then watched them Win the SB in 21/22 when all 4 of my sons were grown men, thats Awesome ! GO RAMS !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Dick Vermeil thanks everyone and anyone in his Hall of Fame speech

BerendsenRam286August 06, 2022 11:33AM

Humble to the end

merlin137August 06, 2022 12:15PM

Watch Dick Vermeil’s full 23-minute Hall of Fame speech

BerendsenRam89August 06, 2022 02:13PM

BerendsenRam124August 06, 2022 07:00PM

BerendsenRam89August 07, 2022 06:20PM

Re: Dick Vermeil thanks everyone and anyone in his Hall of Fame speech