Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Atwell's highest potential impact is < Odell when he's healthy

July 29, 2022 08:09AM
I do think the two (Atwell's progress & Odell) are connected 43. So I agree there. If not only Atwell but the WR group as a whole shows out well in camp they're gonna have a hell of a time in the coach room during cutdowns. And in that situation they might pass on Odell. Is that situation likely? I think so. Skow and Harris are both strong special teams types, so you're going to lose one of those excellent depth pieces if you sign him.

But tbh Odell is going to command more than the Rams can afford anyway. Rams basically opted for the sure thing in Robinson, the healthy and hungry option who will be there for the season install. If and when Odell can pass a physical do you think he's going to take whatever backloaded nonsense contract the Rams offer when other teams like say the Colts are offering him real money. No matter how much he wants to be in LA that's unlikely to happen.

I'm afraid the ship has sailed but we just haven't realized it yet. But yes if they do sign Odell it's going to mean losing someone they like in that WR room. Have to think that's something they consider very carefully as they watch that group develop in camp and it's going to be affected by more than just Tutu. Skow and Harris might both have very strong camps and be enough to squash that move.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Is it possible that Atwell’s success will determine OBJ’s Rams fate?

Rams43283July 29, 2022 07:04AM

Atwell's highest potential impact is < Odell when he's healthy

merlin156July 29, 2022 08:09AM

well, Tutu or ...

RFL223July 29, 2022 11:24AM

uh Atwell and Harris were both injured last year

ferragamo79154July 29, 2022 11:58AM

Re: uh Atwell and Harris were both injured last year

Ramstien210July 29, 2022 01:02PM

Re: well, Tutu or ...

george_allen108July 29, 2022 04:15PM

agree...