Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: ANYONE signing up for NFL GAMEPASS+

July 29, 2022 05:31AM
If you have a VPN, then NFL Game Pass International is the way to go.
If you don't have a VPN, you can get one for just a few bucks a month or often a 3 year subscription for around $50. Just make sure they have servers in several countries. Mexico is best for getting cheap Game Pass. I hear India is cheap, too.
Once you have a VPN, (I use Nord), log into a server in Mexico and then go to a search for Game Pass and set it for English language.
From there you can sign up for around $99 for the entire year.
I haven't renewed this year, but plan to do so over the weekend.
You will need Wi-Fi to do this.
Last season I simply set my laptop next to my TB, logged into my VPN and set it for Mexico on my laptop, logged into NFL Game Pass, ran an HDMI cable from my laptop to my big screen (Could probably be done with ethernet cable, too) and watched any and all NFL game that I wanted to watch, live. Plus, all games are recorded and you can watch recorded content in may ways.
I think you could also potentially do this with a ChromeCast device if you don't want to run a cable from a laptop to your TV. You cannot use the ROKU app.
Worked like a charm for me and almost no buffering. When you do get buffering it's because of Wi-Fi not anything else.
If you want to PM me, I will follow up with you after I've renewed and tested everything this weekend.
Good Luck!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

ANYONE signing up for NFL GAMEPASS+

socalmab611July 28, 2022 05:55PM

Re: ANYONE signing up for NFL GAMEPASS+

BeachBoy174July 29, 2022 02:03AM

Discounted Sunday Ticket

Shecky227July 29, 2022 02:07AM

Sunday Ticket anxiety

RamsDynasty262July 29, 2022 06:10AM

Re: Discounted Sunday Ticket

flaramfan99July 30, 2022 07:20AM