Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

5 players I'm eager to learn about this summer

July 25, 2022 06:07AM
Some young guys I really am intrigued to see and learn more about...

LT Noteboom- takes over for such an important player and in such a critical role. Love his pass protection ability. Can we be exceptional in the run game? Remain healthy?

WR Skowronek- seems to me he is dismissed by many but I think he did very well for a rookie 7th round pick thrust into a larger role earlier than expected. In the past several years WRs like Reynolds and Jefferson have taken noticeable leaps in year 2. I think he might as well. The WR4 until OBJ returns.

OT AJ Jackson- played almost every snap in preseason last year and showed up well. Expected to handle an important swing OT role. Possible starting RT in 2023?

TE/WR Harris- an x-factor for the offense that could really be someone that adds a new dimension and helps them evolve further. Has all the physical tools.

DL Earnest Brown IV- a depth guy that I'm curious to see if Henderson can develop into a rotational contributor. Jourdan seemed to indicate the Rams were pleased with his behind-the-scenes development as a rookie.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2022 06:08AM by LMU93.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

5 players I'm eager to learn about this summer

LMU93360July 25, 2022 06:07AM

Re: 5 players I'm eager to learn about this summer

george_allen171July 25, 2022 06:15PM

SoCalRAMatic149July 25, 2022 08:52PM

merlin95July 26, 2022 12:06AM

SoCalRAMatic46July 26, 2022 04:18AM