Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: This is how we should have been reacting about Tutu!

July 22, 2022 09:07AM
Okay. So now we're comparing Powell and Tutu?
Tutu had little return experience and looked very green returning kicks and punts. Powell was brought in specifically as a returner. Tutu is the better WR. He was drafted for that role. He was behind CK, RW, VJ and DJ so he got almost no snaps, 10 total, with no targets his way. Very hard to impress anyone if you are lined up wide off the tv screen and a play goes to another player. So, we haven't seen Tutu yet. In PS he caught every pass, 100 percent thrown his way. Now, it's possible the Powell could be a very fine WR and if there are injuries he might live up on offense, but I don't think he got any snaps there yet. So, how did he look on his non-snaps and zero targets?
I think it's time to erase any bad memories from last season. First of all, the team we all are pulling for won the dang Super Bowl! So, for me, no problems. Let's see what shakes out this year.
Maybe Kupp will go for 3K yards and Robby and Van never need to be targeted. Maybe they all go over 1K each and there's still no balls left for Tutu, SKOW, Harris, Or Powell. Maybe OBJ comes back
and Tutu becomes the number 5 guy. Maybe there's injuries and Tutu catches 50 passes and gets nearly 1K himself. Who knows? And there's even more mouths to feed on offense. Did we forget about Higbee? Or Akers? Or Hendu?
How many passes will Stafford actually throw? Will he get 5K, 6K, more? And how many TDS?
I'm actually looking for him to put up record numbers. How would we all feel if Tutu scored 10 TDS? Tavon did that one season. I dunno. I give up.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Random Ramsdom: Brandon Powell may be Rams best kept secret…

Rams43406July 22, 2022 06:28AM

Re: Random Ramsdom: Brandon Powell may be Rams best kept secret…

SoCalRAMatic166July 22, 2022 07:25AM

This is how we should have been reacting about Tutu!

Ramsdude120July 22, 2022 08:25AM

SoCalRAMatic160July 22, 2022 09:07AM

You missed my point.

Ramsdude192July 22, 2022 09:36AM

Killrazor178July 23, 2022 01:43AM

Shecky80July 24, 2022 03:58AM

what I like about Powell...........

21Dog90July 24, 2022 04:29AM