Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This is how we should have been reacting about Tutu!

July 22, 2022 08:25AM
Powell has the "it factor" and you didn't have to look very hard or know anything about football to see he has talent. I really like the kid. He showed he has potential worth exploring.

You could just see the talent he has every time he touched the ball. Put up many big flash type plays over and over. He did all that in the REAL season, not the preseason. He looked electric when touching the ball!

There was no expectations for Powell just as there were none for Tutu. One player was able to take advantage, the other...not so much.

This is kind of how I was expecting Tutu to play based on all the rookie hype he got. I thought his speed would make him "stand out" and he would have big play after big play. I thought I would see a "play maker".

Powell just has something "different" about him that you could see right away making you want to see more! He has lots of people talking about him. I don't recall seeing one bad article about him. This is the reaction I was hoping to have with Tutu.

I hope Tutu can show a similar "electricity" this year! Put up some "splash" plays. Highlight reel stuff! Make us want to see him get the ball more and show the Potential he was hyped to have but hasn't been able to show yet.

If he can, how lucky will we be to have BOTH Powell and Tutu!

Right now, Powell is basking in Tutu's limelight.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Random Ramsdom: Brandon Powell may be Rams best kept secret…

Rams43406July 22, 2022 06:28AM

Re: Random Ramsdom: Brandon Powell may be Rams best kept secret…

SoCalRAMatic166July 22, 2022 07:25AM

This is how we should have been reacting about Tutu!

Ramsdude119July 22, 2022 08:25AM

Re: This is how we should have been reacting about Tutu!

SoCalRAMatic160July 22, 2022 09:07AM

You missed my point.

Ramsdude192July 22, 2022 09:36AM

Killrazor178July 23, 2022 01:43AM

Shecky80July 24, 2022 03:58AM

what I like about Powell...........

21Dog89July 24, 2022 04:29AM