Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I like Scott's chances!

July 21, 2022 05:44AM
The kid made our season with some very big important hits! He was an example of a player taking advantage of his limited opportunities. That's exactly what you want to see. It gives you hope and raises your expectations for him.

We have other players who weren't able to take advantage of their opportunities like Scott has. His hot on Dweebo was the hit of the year!

I am very excited to see what else he can do now that he teased us with some "glimpses" of his talent! He could be a good one! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams training camp preview: Who starts at Safety next to Fuller?

Rams43239July 21, 2022 05:26AM

Re: Rams training camp preview: Who starts at Safety next to Fuller?

Ramstien147July 21, 2022 05:34AM

I like Scott's chances!

Ramsdude92July 21, 2022 05:44AM

I do as well

merlin90July 21, 2022 09:18PM

McVea was #3

alyoshamucci199July 21, 2022 02:03PM

Re: Rams training camp preview: Who starts at Safety next to Fuller?

george_allen132July 21, 2022 04:42PM

I think it'll be Rapp

Ram_Ruler87July 21, 2022 05:33PM