Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Derion Kendrick does DB for the Rams with pizzazz…

July 15, 2022 03:33PM
SoCalRAMatic
His chances to stick are pretty poor as the Rams are deep in talent at the DB position. He will need to really shine in STs or spend his rookie year either cut or on the practice squad.

idk SoCal. i'm not as confident in the cb department of our db's. safeties, i think so. i'm not as low on rapp as most. i think we have more in burgess than we've seen to this point and fuller has shown what he can do. scott has shown he's more than a st guy.

but the cb's? yes we have ramsey. and we have t hill back but he seemed to have regressed last year with the browns. i have no idea if that's on him or the position the browns put him in or the defensive personnel around him vs what he had with the rams. but i still put the most trust in him behind ramsey. big plus is ramsey seems to like to work with hill. chemistry is important.

then there's d long and r rochell amongst the cb's. for me anyways, i just haven't seen enough from either one of them to feel like they make us deep at the cb position.

it seems to me the door is ajar just enough for durant or kendrick to make a statement and usurp long or rochell for a starting position.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Derion Kendrick does DB for the Rams with pizzazz…

Rams43330July 15, 2022 05:52AM

SoCalRAMatic227July 15, 2022 06:08AM

Rams43118July 15, 2022 08:35AM

Ramstien139July 15, 2022 01:53PM

Classicalwit80July 16, 2022 06:17PM

george_allen89July 15, 2022 03:33PM