Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Derion Kendrick does DB for the Rams with pizzazz…

July 15, 2022 08:35AM
SoCalRAMatic
Thanks for posting. Nothing new here. Of course he has a shot. Fuller is the recent example. Obviously he didn't run a 4.3 and that's why he was available so late. Being a former WR? I did know this, but can see how it might be interesting. You could argue that it gives him an advantage in coverage as he can recognize routes he used to run it you could say it's a minus because he lost time as a DB while he was a receiver. Also, you could argue he wasn't good enough to stick at WR so they moved him to D.
His chances to stick are pretty poor as the Rams are deep in talent at the DB position. He will need to really shine in STs or spend his rookie year either cut or on the practice squad.

I don’t have a dog in this fight, SoCal. I just post these articles if I feel that they are entertaining or educational.

I do recommend not sleeping on Kendrick just yet. He was a starter in the SEC and played well. I’m hoping that scouts have found another gem that Rams coaches can develop. I’ll be following him throughout camp with fingers crossed.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Derion Kendrick does DB for the Rams with pizzazz…

Rams43330July 15, 2022 05:52AM

SoCalRAMatic227July 15, 2022 06:08AM

Rams43118July 15, 2022 08:35AM

Ramstien139July 15, 2022 01:53PM

Classicalwit80July 16, 2022 06:17PM

george_allen90July 15, 2022 03:33PM