Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Rams steal Bobby Wagner from Seahawks: How it happened, what to expect

July 05, 2022 04:26PM
Ramstien
Wagner was the one player I wished the Rams could find a way to get.

me too.
i was "pounding the table" for bwagz after he became available.

it's been very rare that the rams pick up a free agent i really want so reeling him in felt tremendous for me.

feels to me that our rams had as good an off season as could be:

bwagz for me obviously.

but allen robinson. he was not on my radar during free agency, i wasn't even thinking wr, but after the acquisition and the more and more i studied him i began to understand what he meant to stafford and the entire offense ~ i mean, holy crap. talk about a piece completing puzzle. i'm convinced we stole him too.

and then troy hill coming back. we know what we're getting and how he gets along with ramsey. and what i like about this is that we only need to count on rochell or long as a starter instead of both. and then you have 1 of them as your premier backup. sounds better to me.

bittersweet but losing von miller at the cost the bills paid for him was wise on the part of our fo. would've been nice to keep him, but not at that price. not even sure at half of that price. the shame of all of that is that we didn't get a comp draft pick on that because of whatever crazy rules the nfl put in place.

actually, not huge but cutting and then managing to re-sign travin howard to bolster the ilb corps gives us the best ilb department we've had in a long, long time. imho.

then we have the draft. bruss ? seems like it checks a box soundly. k williams at rb with seemingly superhuman pass protection skills. then the defensive backs durant, lake and kendrick just where we need backup help. checks some more boxes i think. not sure what to make of olb hardy just yet.

and after all of that we still have almost $10M of cap space left even after extending stafford, kupp, noteboom and paying the man donald. so obj is still in play. maybe carl nassib? who i'm still "pounding the table for".
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams steal Bobby Wagner from Seahawks: How it happened, what to expect

BerendsenRam423July 05, 2022 09:35AM

Ramstien228July 05, 2022 10:24AM

BerendsenRam158July 05, 2022 10:30AM

george_allen214July 05, 2022 04:26PM

Ramstien140July 06, 2022 06:50AM