Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Horrible article!

June 28, 2022 12:22PM
BerendsenRam

He might not play at all this season, and we’re hoping he doesn’t
He might not even beat out Bryce Perkins for the role
He might not even be on the Rams roster by Week 1
He didn’t play well enough in his appearances to warrant being a starter somewhere in the NFL
Does that about cover it?

Yup, that about covers it! rolled eyes smiley

The ONLY reason he got a shot in 2020 was because McVay was so done with Goff that he would have suited up his Grandmother to play QB! ANYBODY but Goff! lol

In 2121 he was "gifted" the job without having ton "battle" against Perkins in the preseason. IMO, if The Wolf would have played in the preseason, his deficiencies would have shown that Perkins has more potential. Let's see waht happens this preseason. If The Wolf "balls out" and EARNS the job then good for him but I have to see it happen first. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Top-20 Rams: John Wolford set to spend another year as LA’s ‘backup plan’

BerendsenRam267June 28, 2022 09:36AM

Horrible article!

Ramsdude178June 28, 2022 12:22PM