Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

um no thank you, never want him in horns

June 27, 2022 06:47PM
I usually laugh when people say do not bring someone in like OBJ or even the Jack rabbit but Baker Mayfield is the last person I would want representing my favorite team, well that is besides Deshaun Watson. One of the reasons I find it so easy to root for the Rams besides being a life long fan is that the team seems to have a bunch of good guys on it. They all seem to get along and work well in the community etc. I realize they are all not saints, but that at least is my perception. Mayfield is the anti Ram. He is brash, in your face, always in the spotlight mostly for the wrong reasons. Our most vocal player personality is Ramsey and his trash talk is only directed at opposing players, which is actually fun. Baker is against the fans, the players, the media. NO thank you!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

If Baker Mayfield gets released, Rams should convince him to rebuild career as a backup

BerendsenRam243June 27, 2022 04:40PM

Re: If Baker Mayfield gets released, Rams should convince him to rebuild career as a backup

BerendsenRam228June 27, 2022 04:46PM

I'd deshaun Watson for sure even playing?

alyoshamucci163June 27, 2022 05:49PM

um no thank you, never want him in horns

socalmab96June 27, 2022 06:47PM

McVay can waive his magic wand on him

stlramz110June 27, 2022 07:57PM

Re: If Baker Mayfield gets released, Rams should convince him to rebuild career as a backup

Ramstien86June 28, 2022 04:27AM