Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'd ask the question this way

June 21, 2022 07:19AM
Who is set up better than Stafford to win the MVP this year. Rodgers is going to have a tougher time after losing Adams, he's gonna feel that one. He's got good weapons but there's a difference between having great weapons and having good weapons.

Which QB has better weapons than Stafford. It's a small list. The teams on that list aren't clearly better than the Rams either, it's a wash. For example you can put Cincy's weapons up and argue it either way. I think Chase is the best WR in the league in 2022 but Kupp is right there with him and the Rams are better at the two spot.

Which QB has a better gameplanner behind him. It's a small list. In fact I don't see a list but maybe I'm a homer. Ok I'm definitely a homer.

Which QB has a better OL in front of him. This is where there's some legit competition. But what if Bruss is the guy they think he is. There's room to think the Rams hit on the OG in the draft and that LT will be good enough with Boom. For me I think this is about health. They're going to need enough snaps together in the regular season to be able to enter the playoffs on a roll. But yes there are better lines out there.

Total it all up and I think Stafford is among a handful of MVP favorites who have the highest chance to have that level of season. There's nobody I think is more likely to win it than him. Year two with McVay. Buckle up. thumbs up smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2022 07:21AM by merlin.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Can Matthew Stafford win his first career MVP next season?

BerendsenRam251June 19, 2022 09:20AM

"Will" and "can" are obviously 2 different things

NewMexicoRam132June 19, 2022 09:30AM

Re: "Will" and "can" are obviously 2 different things

BerendsenRam98June 19, 2022 12:39PM

Absolutely nothing new in this entire ‘article’…

Rams43228June 20, 2022 06:06AM

I'd ask the question this way

merlin102June 21, 2022 07:19AM

Re: I'd ask the question this way

BerendsenRam197June 23, 2022 08:48AM