Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cooper Kupp campaigning for Odell Beckham’s return

June 10, 2022 11:24AM
[profootballtalk.nbcsports.com] Cooper Kupp campaigning for Odell Beckham’s return
Posted by Charean Williams on June 10, 2022, 3:30 PM EDT

Los Angeles Rams v Baltimore Ravens
Getty Images
The Rams are stocked at the receiver position with Cooper Kupp, Allen Robinson, Van Jefferson and Tutu Atwell, among others. But the team’s receivers room is big enough for Odell Beckham to return, Kupp said.

Kupp, who signed a three-year extension that will keep him in Los Angeles for the next five years at $110 million, talks to Beckham “a lot.”

“I want him back. I want him to be a part of the Los Angeles Rams,” Kupp told Matt Audilet of The Spun. “We’ll have him come pursue a Super Bowl with us again. He was just such a great teammate, such a great person, incredible football player. I learned a ton from him. I want him to come back so bad, but that’s something that they’re working through.

“I’ll just keep asking him, keep asking him what it’s looking like. Hopefully one of these days he gives me the thumbs up that he’s got something and he’s coming back.”

Beckham remains a free agent.

Despite Beckham’s torn ACL in the Super Bowl, and the moves the Rams have made at the position, the team has made it clear it wants him back. Coach Sean McVay reiterated earlier this week that the Rams “would love” to see Beckham re-sign.

Beckham signed with the Rams last November and caught 27 passes for 305 yards with five touchdowns in the regular season for Los Angeles and added 23 receptions for 339 yards with three scores in the postseason.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Cooper Kupp campaigning for Odell Beckham’s return

BerendsenRam335June 10, 2022 11:24AM

Re: OBJ will be back in horns.....

oldschoolramfan159June 10, 2022 11:30AM

Wait - I thought he had high hopes for Tutu?

promomasterj126June 10, 2022 12:19PM

Re: Wait - I thought he had high hopes for Tutu?

SoCalRAMatic229June 10, 2022 01:37PM

OBJ probably won't see game time until early November

NewMexicoRam90June 10, 2022 02:07PM

Love me some Odell

Ram_Ruler219June 10, 2022 01:13PM

so with the travin howatd release this gets added to it?

joram185June 10, 2022 01:17PM