Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can't tell you how proud I am to say that YES...

June 13, 2022 04:24PM
I did know that. Probably wouldn't have 'occurred' to me but yes... I know him.

Not long ago, very recently? I asked of you about Tulare and their contribution to truly notable Tulare Athletes, (well, that area), this is exactly what I was referring too. I think Tulare has MORE than contributed in sports.

Whereas with Kerman, let alone Tranquillity, we're awaiting our first. laughing smiley Which brings up:

Sean Chambers.. QB for Wyoming the past 3 years? My GOD but this kid has had struggles... injury, after injury, after injury.... and not minor stuff... but somewhat less than 'major' stuff yet season ending. He's at Montana now... Wyoming let him go. Spoke to him recently...

never, I don't think, have I met a more positive, courageous, athlete..he has fought through it all and never backed off in the least. He's having the time of his life at Montana this year, (off season).

For what it's worth.. my grandson, the oldest one, lost his year in Div II by breaking his foot... then Covid hit.. lost that year as well... NOW.... he's still eligible in the NCAA but forgotten.. he's going to make an attempt this next year as a walk on for Fresno St.... Fresno takes walk on's as often as they give away Lamborghini's as door prizes.. no matter, I'm proud of him. He's working his ass off... and biased though I am, (no doubt), Fresno has NO receiver ON the roster with the hands my grandson has. BUT.. he's barely 6'... and maybe 180? He will never get a fair chance. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Anyone Headed Up To Santa Barbara On Sunday?

ramBRO375June 10, 2022 06:52AM

i was there... a very pleasant event.

JoeMad167June 13, 2022 11:37AM

Re: i was there... a very pleasant event.

ramBRO145June 13, 2022 03:14PM

This is my claim to fame... Attachments

JamesJM279June 13, 2022 03:32PM

as a proud Valley resident........

21Dog172June 13, 2022 03:36PM

Not only do I know him...

JamesJM107June 13, 2022 03:46PM

you probably also knew........

21Dog99June 13, 2022 03:52PM

Can't tell you how proud I am to say that YES...

JamesJM167June 13, 2022 04:24PM

Santa Barbara TV News link

JoeMad123June 14, 2022 10:12AM