Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OntarioRam shares his true feelings about Cooper Kupp…

June 09, 2022 07:55AM
Here’s OntarioRam…

Worth every penny. So well deserved. Great player. Great person. Great teammate.

Kupp's quote mentioned in this thread earlier eabout not looking to compare himself to anyone shows just how team-first he is. Kupp could have very reasonably taken the position that he wants to be the highest paid WR in the NFL and set the market. Triple crown winner. Super Bowl MVP. Amazing in the run game, both as a blocker and as a runner. Supremely clutch - see the Rams' winning scoring drive in the Super Bowl, the game winning play vs. Tampa Bay, the dagger 3rd down grab vs. The 49ers.... the list goes on and on. It was a season among the all time greats. Potentially the greatest single season ever for a WR. Most diva WRs would have bent their team over backwards and demanded the most money in the NFL. AJ Brown is a very good player. But the fact Kupp signed a comparable deal after Brown says it all. I consider this deal a bargain for the hands down best WR in the NFL.

I do realize Kupp's money almost all guaranteed makes his contract rather unique. Another smart move from this intelligent player. I must say, in a sport as physical as the NFL, that is some real risk being taken on by the Rams. But worth it!

We're very lucky to have Kupp. He's been my favorite player for years now.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Cooper Kupp shares heart-felt message after signing 3-year extension…

Rams43248June 09, 2022 07:49AM

OntarioRam shares his true feelings about Cooper Kupp…

Rams43141June 09, 2022 07:55AM

"Kupp could have very reasonably taken the position that he wants to be the highest paid WR in the NFL and set the market."

DaJudge161June 09, 2022 08:03AM

Re: "Kupp deserves EVERY PENNY he gets for football"....

oldschoolramfan161June 09, 2022 08:27AM