Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Agree . . .

June 08, 2022 12:44PM
That is why I love this Coach. His passion is Football and specifically coaching/leadership. He has studied the Belicheck's, Tomlins, Reids, Walshes etc. He knows what it takes to have your best chance to get back to the big dance and he is implementing all the things he can control so that they can accomplish this mission.

It takes lots of luck too - but like the saying goes, luck is when preparation meets opportunity and the rams have been awfully lucky since Coach McVay has been preparing them.

Also, its why you bring in the new blood superstars like OBJ, Von Miller and this year BW and AR, it keeps the hunger element fully in play.

The Rams are hungry, talented and they have the right coach.

merlin
Super Bowl champs and they're back to work. Wagner mentioned this early on and it was something that made me feel great the moment I read it. I was a little concerned given how much that ring meant to all these vets, was worried maybe they'd take the foot off the gas due to all that celebration and fulfillment but I don't think that stuff is gonna be a problem.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sean McVay says Rams don't talk about repeating: 'We're not defending anything'

BerendsenRam311June 08, 2022 08:56AM

This is why the Rams have a great shot to get this done

merlin133June 08, 2022 09:01AM

Re: This is why the Rams have a great shot to get this done

BerendsenRam114June 08, 2022 09:42AM

oldschoolramfan83June 08, 2022 09:55AM

BerendsenRam64June 08, 2022 12:39PM

Agree . . .

stlramz73June 08, 2022 12:44PM