Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jordan Fuller

June 03, 2022 07:43AM
I find this interesting because when Fuller went down, they didn't have anyone that could call the defense. Also Rapp has his moments, two interceptions against the Giants, but is limited because his coverage skills are not good.

Burgess issue is tackling, he struggles in that area and Fuller is far better plus Fuller offers more from the neck up. I have high hopes for Quentin Lake & I love Nick Scott who hits like a truck plus Eric Weddle was very good in run support, this is how the Rams stopped the running game against San Francisco by brining up Weddle to the line of scrimmage to offer more support. They might not need that as much with Wagner & Jones in the middle.

Again I disagree on Fuller, Burgess again seems to shy away from contact and is one of the reasons he was not on the field that often. Glad he stepped up in OTA's, but lets see what happens when the pads go on as this is where Fuller seems to pass Burgess every single time, that and what Fuller offers from a cerebral standpoint.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some bold opinions on Rams Safety situation by BonifayRam…

Rams43221June 03, 2022 06:02AM

Jordan Fuller

den-the-coach117June 03, 2022 07:43AM

Re: Some bold opinions on Rams Safety situation by BonifayRam…

SoCalRAMatic88June 03, 2022 07:55AM