Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: BonifayRam chimes in with thoughts on Rams Safety situation…

May 16, 2022 07:38AM
SoCalRAMatic
Wow, a lot of negativity in both posts. I don't understand the venom toward Henderson. The only thing negative about him is he has been banged up. I'll be cheering for the kid from ND but don't see him beating out a starter in his first pass protection drill. It's not like Henderson is weak in pass pro. And what's with the blast against his hair? This is a Rams player on our SB winning team. We make fun of the hair on the other team. And our safeties should be solid. Fuller has been solid. Scott played great down the stretch. Rapp is a hitter and has been good at times. Our draft pick from UCLA might be a comer. Burgess and Gervase are coming back for depth. With our D line it's not like the other team has time for a multi move deep pattern. I like both positions for depth at RB and safety myself. Could use more experience at edge and maybe more TE depth. Otherwise, we're looking very good.

I took both posters as pragmatists rather than just negative Nellie’s.

This is Hendy’s last season so Rams are looking ahead with Williams. There was a reason for their elation in the war room after they traded UP for the pick. We’ll see a RB drafted every year for the foreseeable future so we might as well just get used to it and not fall in love with these RB’s each year. It’s a revolving door position anymore.

As to our Safety room, there is room for improvement as long as Rapp is still a starter and heaven knows that depth at Safety is always a good thing.

I don’t see anything wrong about objectively assessing our various team needs. I didn’t think any of it was personal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2022 07:40AM by Rams43.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Merlin has some thoughts about our draft pick crop…

Rams43287May 16, 2022 06:31AM

BonifayRam chimes in with thoughts on Rams Safety situation…

Rams43175May 16, 2022 06:37AM

SoCalRAMatic192May 16, 2022 06:56AM

Rams43108May 16, 2022 07:38AM

Better Then Last Year IMO.

den-the-coach118May 16, 2022 07:51AM

David Deacon104May 16, 2022 08:01AM