Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Merlin has some thoughts about our draft pick crop…

May 16, 2022 06:31AM
Here’s Merlin…

I'll say I think we added two starters in the draft in Bruss and Durant. No doubt about either. Bruss just has to not @#$%& it up. Durant has the ball skills nobody else has and will almost surely start at one of two spots.

Williams will win the RB2 role in camp. The moment he runs his first pass blocking drill it's curtains for Hendy and he'll be slid down to where he should be which is a pass-catchy RB3 and his expensive hair extensions will look great on TV when he's on the bench.

Lake and Yeast have advantages in that they're entering a secondary with a lot of @#$%& tape last year at safety. A lot of play lacking feel for space and depth IMO. So they're longshots I think but the Rams will play you over someone drafted higher which means come in and learn quickly and either might end up in the mix. Just a hunch here, but my intuition tells me they want Lake opposite Fuller. We'll see but either way I am glad they added competition to that safety room.

Kendrick the long speed on film really bothers me. He gets dusted quickly on film and the more I watch the more I scratch my head. Keep hearing he can play inside, well, we're seeing teams putting studs in the slot now more and more. So hard call and since I don't have a good feel gonna leave him as an unknown.

Arcuri is a pipeline guy. I presume he bounces someone off the depth chart and someday we'll see.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Merlin has some thoughts about our draft pick crop…

Rams43287May 16, 2022 06:31AM

BonifayRam chimes in with thoughts on Rams Safety situation…

Rams43175May 16, 2022 06:37AM

Re: BonifayRam chimes in with thoughts on Rams Safety situation…

SoCalRAMatic193May 16, 2022 06:56AM

Rams43109May 16, 2022 07:38AM

Better Then Last Year IMO.

den-the-coach119May 16, 2022 07:51AM

David Deacon105May 16, 2022 08:01AM