Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: There’s gonna be some SERIOUS camp battle competition at many positions, huh?

May 03, 2022 07:39AM
First thanks for opening this discussion. A lot to respond to. I think that some of these #2 or #3 positions will be shared. Blanton or Hopkins? Both. Higs will stay in the field. The better blocker, Blanton? probably gets the actual start when we add a second TE. We usual go 3 wide and so Higs is our starting TE. We add when we go 12. I think they like both guys and will play both. As far as CB, we have a lot of options. Ramsey and Hill should be in for most snaps and probably Long takes over the slot. At RG McVay oozed over Bruss. I king of liked the tape, but am not sold. Shelton, Evans and Ancrum. Not sure.
I don't see an upgrade over Corbett in any regard.
There should be a camp comp at safety, at WR (after the top 3) returner, maybe punter. As far as edge opposite Floyd? I see us using all 3 guys rotating them in to keep them fresh. If Lewis is healthy he is a star. Hollins is solid. Garrett has promise. Could easily see us adding a name at the top like we did with Von. Depends on how healthy these guys are. Most of our offense is in tact. QB, 3 WRs, TE and 4 OL. (Counting Boom in for Whit) on D, we return our 3 DL, a LB, (added Wags) Ramsey, (Added Hill back) Fuller and our FS. We have guys returning for buckle and dime (Long and Rochelle) and have depth all along the secondary. We also return our Pro Bowl kicker, our long-snapper and have a new punter with experience. It looks pretty darned good to me right now. And we will add to it.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

There’s gonna be some SERIOUS camp battle competition at many positions, huh?

Rams43347May 03, 2022 06:52AM

Re: There’s gonna be some SERIOUS camp battle competition at many positions, huh?

droopy172May 03, 2022 07:04AM

Rams43252May 03, 2022 07:36AM

droopy115May 03, 2022 07:44AM

Rams43110May 03, 2022 08:40AM

SoCalRAMatic152May 03, 2022 07:39AM

SoCalRAMatic119May 03, 2022 07:46AM

I wouldn't be so hard on Perkins

NewMexicoRam91May 03, 2022 08:24AM

David Deacon126May 03, 2022 07:26AM

Re: Edge

leafnose158May 03, 2022 09:05AM